A commitment to sustainability is an ever-evolving journey. It took us time to learn about the many threats the fashion industry poses to our waters, wildlife and clean air, not to mention the vast amount of textiles that end up in our landfills.
We can go on for days about what we know now, but our commitment is to continue learning and growing towards being fully sustainable, while teaching you about what you can do to become a part of the solution too.
We are bringing these commitments to life by:
- Carefully selecting materials that are circular, regenerated, biodegradable, vegan and/ or recycled
- Consistently shifting towards the most sustainably sourced raw materials
- Carefully choosing packaging that is low or zero-waste
- Utilizing eco-inks, when possible
- Educating our customers on environmental issues of the fashion industry and what we are doing to solve them
- Supporting suppliers that are also committed to protecting the planet
- Being 100% against animal cruelty and fast fashion
- Supporting organizations in Bali that educate locals while cleaning up the ocean
We are excited to announce that our next collection will be created with materials made from ocean-polluting "ghost nets". Style that cleans up the sea? Yes, please! We can't wait to tell you more.
By shopping with GigiMoll, you are supporting these ever-so-important initiatives not only for our company, but for our industry and for the earth. THANK YOU!